Friday, March 16

Law Geek

Today during an inquisitive mood I decided to see exactly how people were finding my blog. I only placed this new feature into my blog yesterday and as a result have had no humorous google search results leading here yet.

I did however find a link from www.lawgeek.co.uk detailing a list of Law blogs. I thought that I'd give this site a mention, as though currently under construction it does look as though it may eventually be quite useful to law students. It even has a forum for all your law needs.

Also...
A new law blag has started up here chroniclesofsam.wordpress.com .

Meanwhile...
I had my penultimate Public law lecture today. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about that. On the one hand it means that my exams are definitely within sight. On the other hand though I found public law to be interesting and wrought with ideas that keep my mind questioning I know that it is not for me. I do not wish to pursue this topic further. On the non-existent third hand, I know that though it was a difficult subject in it's own right it was nice to have a unit that was not just solid law as such. I don't know if I will have such a luxury next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say a big hi! I am the author and creator of Law Geek and whilst catching up on blawg posts from the last few weeks I notice that you had mentioned my site!!! Fame at last :-)
Hope you like it and I would appreciate any comments, thoughts or suggestions you may have to help me improve my site.

Keep up the good work with your blawg.

Take care