Monday, March 5

'I’d be more apathetic if I weren’t so lethargic'

I'd like to say that I've been too busy in the past week to write a blog entry but that has not been the case. This week has been the same as most, following the same routine ever onwards. In fact the most exciting thing to happen to me this week on my course was that I recieved the marks for the group presentation in Public Law. It wasn't a great result but that's what happens when your group has less members than it should. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank John Reid for his recent performance regarding the number of prison spaces left - Always good material for The Rule of Law.

I've been reading LawDent, I am slightly concered that he appears to show many of the tendancies that I myself have, however I am still without the addition of a few extra inches of waist - plenty of time for that though. He makes a reference to Douglas Adams, my favourite quote from the author is that of Sunday afternoons being referred to as the 'Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul'. I'll admit that my Sunday afternoon wasn't quite so dramatic, but I can never get any work done on Sundays and always end up feeling like I should be doing something.

I like to leave this post with a note that I assume something more interesting will happen over the course of the next few days. I would also like to mention what a relief it was to finally get back to having lectures.

No comments: