Monday, September 4

I've not written a blog before, nor an online journal (which I suppose this will be).

I am not yet a Law Student, I begin my course at Law School (at a Uk University, being British myself) in a matter of weeks. I have decided to write a blog as a diary for myself and so that anyone who follows the same path can see what awaits them and no doubt avoid mistakes and pitfalls that I myself may fall in to.

So, at the present I have nothing of value to write as I have only set the blog up now to avoid having to do it at the start of term when I have about a million other things to deal with. Not that I wont make another blog entry or two before I leave. I will for instance have to undergo the joyous task of packing and the life altering decisions of whether to bring my own fabric softener.

I studied for my A-Levels at a Grammar school where I took a healthy dose of daily science lessons combined with more science lessons to create rather too much science for any one person to reasonably be forced to cope with. After two years of this I took a gap year and decided that I wanted to get as far away from the sciences as possible. I then hit upon the idea of Law, not because my parents are Lawyers (mainly because they are not) but because I'm too stupid to complete a degree in Medicine and too soulless to join the clergy.


Having seen the size of textbooks on Law I am seriously considering bringing my all-in-one edition of Tolkien's Lord of The Rings, as a bit of light reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you going to write anything!?

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in the real world now. Law school started in June for me, and truth to tell, I was in for a shock, despite the fact I've been prepped for a lifestyle change. Anyway, good luck to us all future lawyers, barristers, solicitors...