Friday, September 15

The day that I leave is fast approaching. Since my last blog entry I have bought everything that I need, and sorted every form and detail. I know exactly where I'm going, when I am to arrive and where to head for with my shiny new key; everything. Only one thing remains to be done.

Pack.

I've been putting it off for days, every new item of clothing or dish-cloth has been piled upon the last item that I bought, until as has occurred, half my bedroom is hidden behind the mess. With so much stuff to fit in such a small amount of room in the car I'm having to make some pretty tough decisions; Rubik's cube or Hacy-sac, Chris Rock Dvd or an extra pair of underpants. What with novelty bedsheets and 5 boxes of single serving breakfast cereals I may be close to having a nervous breakdown. There are of course some more serious issues such as if I try to take six pairs of trainers I don't think I'll have space for my guitar.

Being frightfully lazy I wont discover the answer to all these riddles until I try to cram it all in the car early on Sunday morning, when no doubt it shall be raining heavily.


Thankfully the most important item has found a place among the boxes; teabags. I do hope one of my flatmates brings milk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great - we're getting somewhere!!
Now - Here are a few ideas for your next post:
1)Love Interest (or what are your expectations about getting laid?)
2) What do you know about your flatmates? (might tie in with (1))
3)When is your first lecture?

I'd definitely take the Hacy-sac Rubik very passe and besides - youll be getting enough mental stimulation

Good luck mate!!

Anonymous said...

Any heavy drinking sessions yet???